ICAT Regeneration Young Plastic Surgeon Award
Abstract submission IS NOW OPEN for the ICAT-Regeneration Young Plastic Surgeon Award.
To be considered for the ICAT-Regeneration Young Plastic Surgeon Award, specialists under the age of 35 are eligible to submit an abstract dedicated to the field of Regenerative Plastic Surgery.
Whilst it is not possible to give a precise definition of ‘young’, the ICAT – Regeneration Abstract Scientific Committee encourages junior researchers who are relatively early on in their academic career to apply and would truly welcome submissions from healthcare professionals dealing with Regenerative Medicine.
Eligible candidates for the PROGENITORS’ CONTEST Awards are graduate students (PhD, MD) or junior scientists up to five years after the doctorate degree (PhD) aged under 35 years.
Recipients of this award are scheduled to give an oral presentation on their research during the Conference.
Only the best 10 finalists will present their papers in Venice, Italy during the ICAT-Regeneration 2020 track on June 5.
February 1, 2020
Abstract submission opens
March 31, 2020
Abstract submission deadline
April 10, 2020
Letters of acceptance of abstracts will be e-mailed
CONFLICT OF INTEREST & ETHICAL APPROVAL
You will be asked to declare that you have received ethical approval for your study (if relevant), and you will be requested to confirm that you will declare any conflicts of interest in your presentation at the Conference.
ABSTRACT SELECTION AND PRESENTATION
ICAT – Regeneration Abstract Committee will review all submitted abstracts. Notification regarding abstract acceptance and scheduling will be sent to the submitting author.
Please note: if your abstract is accepted for oral presentation, the presenting author will be permitted a maximum of one oral presentation in the program.
PROGENITORS' CONTEST Awards
- The authors of the 10 best abstracts will have the opportunity to present their work at the event as part of the official programme.
- The 10 winners will be registered at the Conference free of charge.
- The first prize winner will receive a special award and a publication in the journal EJPS.
- The progenitors in second and third place will be awarded a publication in the journal EJPS.
ICAT Regeneration Abstract Committee
Franco BASSETTO (I)
Alexandra CONDE GREEN (USA)
William J. FUTRELL (USA)
Ramon LLULL (ES)
Kotaro YOSHIMURA (JAPAN)
Michele ZOCCHI (I)
PLEASE read the submission rules before submitting an abstract
- Abstracts may be submitted via the submission website only. Abstracts submitted via fax or e-mail will not be accepted.
- All abstracts must be submitted and presented in English.
- Please note that each participant (presenting authors) may present a maximum of one abstract.
- The presenting author is required to ensure that all co-authors are aware of the content of the abstract before submission.
- The presenting author must be listed as the first author.
- Submitted abstracts should include non-published data.
- Previously presented abstracts will not be accepted.
- All abstracts should be submitted and presented in clear English with accurate grammar and spelling of a quality suitable for publication. If you need help, please arrange for your abstract to be reviewed prior to submission by a colleague who is a native English speaker, by a university-specific publications office (or other similar facility), or by a copy editor.
- Please submit symbols as words.
- All abstracts accepted for presentation will be published on the Conference website prior to the Conference.
- You may submit a max of 2 abstracts. However, presenters whose abstracts are accepted for oral presentation will be permitted to give only one oral presentation.
- Abstracts may not be edited/updated after final submission. You are welcome to bring an updated presentation with you on site.
- Your abstract cannot be considered successfully submitted until you receive a confirmation e-mail after clicking the final submit button. If you do not receive a confirmation e-mail, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org