Before you begin, please prepare the following information:
- Abstract Topic – abstracts must be allocated to a specific TOPIC.
- The presenting author's contact details should be the same as the details of the submitting author to ensure that the presenting author receives the correspondence about the abstract.
- Email address
- Full postal address
- Daytime and evening phone number
- Author and co-author details (full first and family names)
- Affiliation details: department, institution / hospital, city, state (if relevant), country
- Abstract title - limited to 20 words in UPPER CASE
- Abstract text – limited to 400 words
- Please structure your abstract using the following headings:
- No tables, charts and other graphics are permitted in the abstract form.
- Words of non-English origin, like in vitro, in situ, should be placed in italics, together with scientific names of any rank (e.g. Aspergillus fumigatus, A. flavus, Candida albicans, Candida tropicalis).
- After submitting your abstract, you will immediately receive confirmation by e-mail. Corrections to abstracts can only be made up to the deadline of June 1, 2020. If you do not receive confirmation by e-mail, please contact the organizing secretariat at email@example.com
- Abstracts will be reviewed by the ICAT Regeneration Abstract Scientific Committee.
- Authors will be notified of acceptance by email in early April 2020.
- Abstract authors must register for the congress by May 1, 2020 or advise us
of withdrawal by this date. Registration ensures presentation.
- If an abstract is accepted, the presenting author must attend the congress
and present it in person.